Special Thanks to Richard Lipkin for listing the new "Show & Tell" via www.NewYorkTango.com Special Thanks to the management and staff at the Seaport Market Place for Co-Sponsoring along side our main sponsors Lemonides Heinaman and Metro Commute LLC.
The following set out Rules & Regulations pertaining to SSS Tango Dancing Each Sunday During the late Spring to mid Fall - these regulations are kindly to be adhered to at all times during event periods.
Rules & Regulations:
1) South Street Seaport enjoy preference, and should it be so required, our Tango events and promotions will be re-scheduled.
2) The South Street Seaport reserves the right of approval of all personnel performing services under this Agreement. Such approval shall not be unreasonably delayed or withheld.
3) The South Street Seaport may impose restrictions and limitations of use, in addition to any restrictions indicated in this Agreement, consistent with the operation of the South Street Seaport.
4) Promotional product/service may not at any time be in direct competition with any of the tenants in SSS Mall.
5) Distribution of pamphlets and/or any other promotional material is not allowed in the Mall other than the designated event space.
6) The fittings or finishes at South Street Seaport Mall (for example pot plants, stairways, lampposts, walls, shop fronts, water features, etc.) may not be used as display structures, or support. No one is allowed to remove any furniture (for example dustbins or fixed benches).
7) No smoking is allowed in the immediate areas designated for dancing.
8) No surveys may be conducted within the SSS Mall as a result of the Tango dancing event.
9) All brochures must APPROVED by T&B Dance Network and be accompanied by printed or professional quality signage presented on a stand. (No double sided tape and stickers are to be used. No handwritten signage is permitted. display material, banners and/or posters may not be stuck on pillars, walls or store fronts.)
10) Although the SSS Mall has an on-site security company patrolling the AREA, it cannot be held liable for any loss or personal property damage experienced during any of these events.
11) No amendments, variations or consensual cancellation of this agreement, or of this clause, will be valid unless reduced to writing and signed by the authority hereto. In particular, no representations of whatsoever nature has been made to either party to this agreement - save for what is contained herein.
12) Please take note that this letter serves as a provisional confirmation of your participation. Please copy and paste in the body of your email and send to sssptango@NewYorkTango.org as final conformation.
13) SSS requires all participants to sign a release in order for you to participate which is in addition to the below waiver.
Thank You for Complying.
See you on the dance floor.
EMAIL TO: sssptango@NewYorkTango.org (Or sign a copy at the event)
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I, ____________________________________, BEING OF LAWFUL AGE IN CONSIDERATION OF HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN OUTDOOR DANCING "SHOW & TELL" AT THE SOUTH STREET SEAPORT, BEING CONDUCTED BY TBDANCENET ON PIER 17 FOR THE PERIOD OF SUNDAYS, LATE SPRING 2008, THROUGH SUNDAYS MID FALL 2008, DO HEREBY, ON MY BEHALF, RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE TBDANCENET INC., AND MANAGEMENT, THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTOR, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATE, REPRESENTATIVE AND EMPLOYEES HARMLESS AND AGAINST ALL OTHER CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, SUITS OR CAUSES OF ACTION FOR INJURY, DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE OF EVERY KIND AND CHARACTER, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, DEFENSE COSTS, COSTS OF INVESTIGATION AND COURT COSTS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAM. I FURTHER AGREE ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, TO ABIDE BY ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AS HEREINAFTER AMENDED OR SUPPLEMENTED, ESTABLISHED BY THE OWNER AND MANAGEMENT AGENT, OF SSS MALL APPLICABLE TO THE AUTHORIZED USE OF THE PREMISES, AND AGREE THAT MY USE OF THE PREMISES MAY BE CANCELED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR WARNING AND I DISCLAIM ANY RECOURSE IN THE EVENT OF SUCH CANCELLATION AND AGREE TO IMMEDIATELY VACATE THE PREMISES UPON REQUEST. I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS DOCUMENT, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT I AM RELEASING CERTAIN POTENTIAL RIGHTS HELD BY ME AND VOLUNTARILY AND FREELY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH.
SIGNED THIS DATE______________________
I also recommend that regular dancers be patient and observe the NUMBER rule, 25-Couples"the dance floor can be increased to approximately between 40 to 50 couples. At least this is based on my measurements. I will be monitoring this continually. Thank you all for your comments.
THESE RULES APPLY TO SOUTH STREET SEAPORT THEY ARE CAREFULLY PUT TOGETHER WITH EVERYONE'S SAFETY IN MIND